These larger disc cutter punches are specially designed for use in a Bonny Doon hydraulic press and should be used ONLY in a hydraulic or arbor press for best results.
Manufactured exclusively for Rio Grande in the USA by Swanstrom, this high-quality disc cutter set features tools made of hardened and tempered, shock-resistant tool steel with precision-ground surfaces.
• The cutting edge is angled and sharply ground to cut cleanly.
• Precision-ground block is matched to each die with extremely close tolerances to ensure precision results.
• Designed for soft materials up to 16 gauge (1.29mm).
IMPORTANT: Always position a shim of the same thickness of the material being cut directly across from that material to keep the plates balanced and ensure a perfectly perpendicular cut.
Always use BurLife® on the cutting edges of your punches to keep them cutting cleanly and efficiently for years to come.
• One 1-1/2" diameter punch.
• One 1-5/8" diameter punch.