Just the thing to create, set and finish rivets beautifully! No more estimating the wire length, no more struggling to get a secure connection and a clean, crisp finish. Using this block, you can set rivets securely in place and be confident of a professional-looking finish. This steel block features:
• Two holes at the end of the block that allow you to cut perfect lengths of wire for your rivets; one hole accommodates 12- and 14-ga. wire, the other accommodates 16- and 18-ga. wire.
• Four holes lined up down the center of the block (for 12-, 14-, 16-, and 18-gauge wire) drilled to depth of 1.8mm—ideal for creating a head at the ends of your rivet.
• Four divots corresponding to the gauge sizes designed to support the rounded head of your rivet as you complete your riveting.
• Three circle divots designed for riveting eyelets without flattening their edges.
• Three divots and three circle divots along the sides of the block for setting and finishing rivets on curved workpieces.