This kit includes the equipment you need to safely heat a high-production quantity of Rio Pickle™ to handle large batches of findings, castings and more.
• The base unit heats the solution in the pickle pan to the optimal working temperature. Perfect for pickling whole trees after casting! Keep about 1" of water in the well; heated by this base unit, the pickle in the warming pan maintains an even, ideal temperature.
• Heat up to 21 quarts of pickle solution and use it to remove firescale and oxidation from silver, gold, copper and other non-ferrous metals.
• Large capacity allows you to clean dozens of pieces simultaneously.
• Adjustable thermostat controls temperature from 120°F–212°F (48.9°C–100.0°C) with low, medium and high settings.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is durable and will not contaminate solution.
• UL, CUL and NSF listed.