This versatile Silver Smith™ torch system allows you to accomplish almost any task including soldering and annealing with brass, bronze, copper, gold and silver. The torch delivers precise flame control. Solder small and delicate items with the included # 00 tip or use the larger tips (available separately) for larger pieces.
• Uses acetylene and atmospheric air to produce a flame up to 4,770°F (2,632°C).
• All-metal construction with long-wearing, precision-machined brass parts that are nickel-plated for added heat resistance.
• Metal handle with O-ring-sealed tips for safety and durability.
• Dual-gauge regulator with large, easy-to-read dials and hose connection (B fittings, 9/16"). Fits B tank with CGA 520 connection.
• All items in this kit are made in the USA.