Still waters run deep. This old adage was never more true than in the SharperTek™ ultrasonic cleaners with ModuSweep™ technology—though the surface of the solution looks almost still, the action going on below is far from still. Where traditional cleaners apply a single frequency to agitate the cleaning solution, this industrial-grade ultrasonic jewelry cleaner from SharperTek applies several frequencies, modulating constantly. A single frequency, as it moves to and fro through the solution, will set up points of resonance, which create 'dead spots' (small areas where almost no agitation can occur).
ModuSweep™ technology varies the frequency modulation of the sonic waves, dispelling standing waves as soon as they form so that the sonic action reaches every crease and crevice of every jewelry piece for excellent cleaning action.
The Quick Degas feature de-gasses your cleaning solution quickly and thoroughly, removing dissolved oxygen that can inhibit the cleaning process.
This cleaner has a 6-liter tank capacity; operations is controlled by a digital timer.
• Durable, stainless steel construction with leak-proof welded fittings and a top-quality Langevin 40kHz transducer system.
• Features on/off switch and independent time and temperature control; max. heat: 170ºF (76.6ºC).
• Includes steel tank cover and heat-resistant side handles.
• Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Output power: 360 watts
• Cleaning solutions are available separately to better meet your specific cleaning needs.
• Parts basket (not included) is available separately.