Use this powerful, compact, low-profile tabletop machine to vacuum RTV molds or urethanes, investment and invested flasks, and to vacuum-cast small solid flasks. All RTV molds must be vacuumed to remove air bubbles. The Rio Tilt-Pour furnace is an ideal partner for this vacuum table.
• Roomy bell jar offers a great deal of space for mixing bowls and flasks.
• The pump (included) efficiently creates a vacuum within the bell jar in less than 30 seconds.
• Maximum solid flask casting size is 4" dia. x 6"H.
• Powder-coat finish is durable.
The table comes with:
• 3cfm, 1/2hp direct-drive vacuum pump (110-volt)
• vacuum gauge
• vacuum/casting valve
• in–line filter
• on/off rocker switch
• silicone vacuum casting pad
• gum rubber investing pad