If you are tired of paying for the oxygen your work requires—and of making trips to the welders supply with heavy tanks—this remanufactured oxygen concentrator is the machine for you. It supports just about any jewelry soldering, brazing, welding or heating tasks with only a standard 110-volt electrical wall outlet and inexpensive, clean-burning propane fuel (use 14 or 16-oz. disposable tanks, available anywhere hardware or home improvement supplies are sold). Together with the appropriate fuel, hoses, torches and other supplies, this machine is an integral part of an economical system for jewelers, metalsmiths and glass artists—even those running a small torch (requiring no more than 5lpm at 7psi). By using an oxygen concentrator, you eliminate the safety issues associated with high pressure oxygen tanks. Your torch can produce a flame up to 5,400°F and achieve pinpoint accuracy and control. The oxygen concentrator providea hundreds of hours of trouble-free service and delivers more than 20 hours of use from each fuel tank. The system is easy to set up and easy to use; simply plug it in. And never again worry about insurance restrictions or fire code restrictions associated with high pressure tanks when it comes to your soldering work. This system may be used in a home studio or in a retail or fabrication shop
• This unit is a medical-grade oxygen concentrator that is re-manufactured to provide higher purity and pressure output to suit the soldering industry.
• This economical unit is a great choice for jewelers and the beginner glass flameworker who's running a small torch.
• Runs on easy-to-find propane or acetylene fuel.
• Full set-up and operating instructions included.
Flow rate: 5 lpm (10.59 SCFH)
Max. pressure: 7psi
• This item is a medical-grade oxygen concentrator that has been re-manufactured to provide higher purity and pressure output to suit the soldering industry. Because it is re-manufactured, the machine may show visible signs of use (such as scratches on the outer casing and the like). These are cosmetic only and will not affect the operation of the machine.
• Larger models are available by special order.