Work, roll, cut, shape and fire versatile PMC+™ just like any other type of clay. After firing, it comes out of your oven as a pure fine-silver object. Create jewelry, beads, components—anything you can do with clay, you can do with PMC+!
PMC+™ shrinks less and has a stronger molecular bond than original formula PMC®. It fires at a lower temperature, allowing you to combine sterling findings with your PMC+ before firing. PMC+ is suitable for torch-firing as well as kiln-firing.
This package contains 25g of fine silver.
Composition: Metal powder (90%), water and organic binder (10%)
Color: Pickle white
• Firing temperature: 1,650°F (899°C) for two hours to achieve highest hardness and maximum durability; or 1,470°F (800°C) for 30 minutes; or 1,560°F (850°C) for 20 minutes; or 1,650°F (900°C) for 10 minutes.
• Melting point: 1,762°F (960°C)
• Density after firing: 9.15 S.G. (rolled silver = 10.5 S.G.)
• Every variety of PMC® is sold by the metal weight, not the weight that includes the water and binders that burn off during firing. You get every gram of precious metal you pay for from PMC.
• PMC® has a strong adverse reaction to contact with aluminum. Do not use aluminum tools or allow your PMC to come into contact with any aluminum object.