Easy to handle, PMC+™ is a great choice for earrings and pendants. It fires at a low temperature so you can combine PMC+ with Embeddables silver findings. Suitable for torch-firing as well as kiln-firing.
Each package contains 25g of fine silver.
Composition: Metal powder (90%), water and organic binder (10%)
Color: Pickle white
• Firing temperature: 1,650°F (899°C) for two hours to achieve highest hardness and maximum durability; or 1,470°F (800°C) for 30 minutes; or 1,560°F (850°C) for 20 minutes; or 1,650°F (900°C) for 10 minutes.
• Melting point: 1,762°F (960°C)
• Density after firing: 9.15 S.G. (rolled silver = 10.5 S.G.)
• PMC® advertises the exact amount of precious metal you receive, excluding water and binders.
• PMC® has a strong adverse reaction to contact with aluminum. Do not use aluminum tools or allow your PMC to come into contact with any aluminum object.