Built with leading-edge technology Orion is continually improving, the mPulse 30 allows almost any shop to cost-effectively add arc-welding capability to their processes! This small powerhouse is priced at a fraction of full-function Orion pulse-arc welding machines and is designed to serve the needs of jewelers welding on a light-duty cycle, making occasional quick, small welding tasks in the course of their day-to-day work. The mPulse beautifully handles silver, gold and most other jewelry metals. And, because conserving space can be a constant struggle in a busy shop, the 5-1/4" x 5-1/2" footprint is a real space-saver.
• Power settings range from 5 to 30 watt-seconds, adjustable by 2.5 watt-second increments.
• Spot size ranges from 1 to 1.5mm.
• The touchscreen measures a generous 4-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H.
• The welding station allows both height adjustment and angle adjustment of the stylus holder. The mPulse welding station includes a lighted 3-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H view screen with manually adjustable darkening shutter (Shade 5 to Shade 12) to protect eyes when the arc fires. (Upgrade to a viewing station with an automatically darkening shutter, available separately)
• Welding unit measures just 5-1/2"W x 5-1/4"D x 3-3/8"H; welding station measures 6-1/4"W x 10"D x 9-1/2"H.
• Accommodates the optional use of argon gas to protect workpieces against oxidation.
• The unit is designed for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.