The Orion 150s Welding system leads the market in power, versatility, features and cost! In this single system, you have the capabilities of three distinct welding applications.
• Use the tack/fusion mode to make quality tack welds for precise positioning before soldering.
• Use the pulse-arc or pulse-arc micro mode for high-quality, permanent arc welding.
• Use the pulse-arc micro mode to accomplish smaller, intricate welds such as re-tipping prongs without removing precious stones.
The Orion adjusts the flow of gas automatically to triple welding speed. You can customize and save up to 15 weld settings, then recall them, as needed, at the touch of a button.
• Swing-arm microscope holder with handpiece cradle (included) allows you to adjust to the ideal working position.
• Adaptive weld ignition ensures dependably, repeatable firing and lengthens the service life of the electrode.
• Features a clear dual-language display (English or Spanish) and a generous, 7" touch screen display that offers excellent control, accuracy and ease of use along with software designed to allow updates as needed to keep your welding performance as efficient and effective as it is today for years to come.
• A compact, space-conscious footprint respects how precious shop space can be.
• Ready for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.
Welds per second: 2
Spot weld size: .5–3.5 mm
Energy output: 2-150 joules
Adjustable by: 0.2 joule
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• Stereo microscope with 5X magnification and shutter-eye protection.
• Swing-arm microscope holder with handpiece cradle.
• Pulse arc welding stylus and an alligator clip with lead.
• 10 tungsten electrodes, five each of: 0.5mm and 1.0mm diameter, with collet.
• Jump ring pliers.
• Cross-lock tweezers and lead.
• USB port.
• Argon gas tubing.
• Foot control.
• Fiberglass brush surface cleaner.
• Diamond electrode sharpener.
• Instructional handbook and DVD.