Create a beautiful textured finish—quickly and easily—with this 2"-diameter MiniMat wire brush kit. The kit includes three wire diameters, giving you a choice of fine, medium or coarse textures; if desired, blend a combination of diameters to produce exactly the finish you want on your workpiece. Open the plastic hub (included) and slip the ring on the end of each bristle pair over the pegs as needed to restore fullness to the brush. Each peg holds approx. 5–8 bristle pairs, depending on the wire size. Replace (or rearrange the combination of) bristles as needed to keep the wheel performing effectively. Mount the assembled brush on a screw mandrel (3/32" shank; included). The kit is delivered in a clear plastic organizer case that helps keep the components organized and readily at hand when you need them.
Run MiniMat texturing wheels in a flex shaft, mini-lathe or micro-motor—any equipment that typically accommodates 3/32"-shank tools. Replace bristles as needed to keep the wheel performing effectively.
Max. speed: 8,000rpm
• As with any high-speed rotary accessory, eye and finger protection is a must with this brush. The metal bristles make it very easy to accidentally scrape the skin of the unwary. Always wear approved safety goggles/glasses and leather or Alligator Skin finger & thumb protectors when using the brush.
• One 1/2"H x 3/4"-dia. plastic wheel hub, (338258)
• One steel 3/32"-shank screw mandrel (338257)
• One set of .3mm (.014") fine steel bristles; pkg/65 (338253)
• One set of .45mm (.020") medium steel bristles; pkg/49 (338254)
• One set of .6mm (.027") coarse steel bristles; pkg/32 (338255)