For years, the GRS® BenchMate® work-holding system for jewelers has streamlined bench operations. With the BenchMate Encore QC, GRS raises the bar again. Encore QC systems are designed help jewelers work even more quickly and more effectively! The Encore QC basic system includes:
• A sturdy work holder with quick-change capabilities that fits into an improved rotating system. The holder comes with the quick-change standard ring clamp insert.
- Two adjustment knobs allow you to quickly and easily maneuver your work three-dimensionally to position it precisely where you need it.
- The quick-change mechanism inside the holder allows you to quickly remove the BenchMate QC standard ring clamp fixture (included) and replace it with another (not included) in seconds.
- The new shape is contoured for a better grip and ergonomic comfort while working.
• A 6" support arm that's contoured with a cutout for better clearance and more access to the workpiece. The arm is also slotted where it bolts to the back plate, allowing you to adjust the angle of the arm to suit each task.
• A hand rest designed to slide onto the back plate, not the support arm, so that you can position it either to the right or the left of the work holder, depending on the task you're doing.
The GRS® Encore QC BenchMate system stabilizes any jewelry work, speeds soldering and simplifies even the most detailed tasks. All-steel construction and Teflon® bearings provide lasting service. As always, you can:
• Work at the best height ergonomically; you’ll be more comfortable throughout the day.
• Securely hold even the most delicate parts.
• Move the BenchMate easily out of the way when you’re finished; it takes just three seconds and requires no tools!
• BenchMate holder with QC ring clamp.
• Support arm.
• Hand rest.
• Fixed mounting plate with five mounting screws.
• Encore QC accessory pack with four extra plastic jaws.
• 5/32" Allen wrench.
• 3/16" hex wrench