Keep both hands free and components in place while soldering with this convenient GRS® bench-mountable workstation. Slide the station onto your BenchMate® mounting plate, or simply keep it on top of your bench, for sturdy support while you solder. The soldering board is constructed of a durable, asbestos-free material that is heat-resistant and provides long service life.
• High-grade steel construction with spring-loaded third-hand clamps.
• A pair of three-joint arms hold work securely up to 14" above the work surface.
• Each arm includes a third-hand with steel jaws; jaw tips are rounded and their gripping surfaces are angled to meet flush with one another.
• Reversible soldering block, 6" x 6" x 3/4".
• Tungsten jaws are available (502-021) for platinum soldering to prevent contamination of your metal.