The Foredom® TX motor and TXR foot control offer the ultimate performance for all jewelry applications, including stone-setting, wax-carving, polishing and more. This system offers:
• Powerful TX 1/3hp permanent-magnet DC motor for high torque at all speeds and smooth, controlled acceleration from 0–15,000rpm.
• Flexible shaft with quick-detach feature accepts any Foredom® handpiece except the H.30H, H.44HT, and H.28H.
• Foredom H.30® handpiece that accepts any accessory with a 0 to 5/32" (0-4mm) shank.
• Key-type 3-jaw #0 chuck key in a molded plastic handle for changing accessories
• A 43-piece accessory kit, including steel cutters, burs, brushes, mounted points, rubber-bonded abrasives, sanding drums, felt bobs, and a tube of flex shaft grease.
• Specially designed TXR variable-speed electronic foot control in a heavy-duty plastic housing. Important: The TX motor must be used with a TX foot control (see TXR, SXR and TXV foot controls).
• Limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control; 90-day warranty on handpiece.