An ideal choice for stone-setting and other precision tasks. This high-torque, low-speed motor offers more control without loss of power or torque. The handpieces are designed for the rapid bur changes necessary in stone-setting, improving productivity. This quality system includes:
• High-torque, low-speed Foredom® Series LX, DC permanent magnet 1/10hp motor achieves speeds up to 5,000rpm.
• Slim, comfortable H.18 quick-change handpiece with permanently lubricated ball bearings and a 3/32" (2.3mm) collet.
• Adjustable-impact, 1/32"-stroke H.15 hammer handpiece with an anvil point for prong-, channel- and bezel-setting; a diamond point for pavé texturing; and a carbide stylus for texturing.
• Slip-resistant Foredom TXR variable-speed electronic foot control.
• Flexible shaft with quick-detach feature that accepts any Foredom handpiece except H.30H and H.44HT.
• 13-piece accessory kit for stone-setters, which includes 12 Swiss-made burs in a plastic stand with cover.
• Limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control; 90-day warranty on handpiece.