Made with the finest components, this Dura-BULL® vulcanizer will stand up to your most demanding production needs for years to come. This Dura-BULL® vulcanizer applies optimal heat and pressure to your mold frames, curing the layers of your mold-making materials into a solid block and capturing every detail of your jewelry model in the interior of the mold.
Effective mold-making helps ensure crisp, perfectly detailed injection molds for your casting process.
• Heavy-duty cast-aluminum construction with powder-coating ensures strength and durability.
• Cast aluminum U-bar supports the uprights, keeping the platens perfectly parallel, and drastically minimizing torque while maximizing the downward pressure of the screw.
• A smaller footprint makes this unit easier to place within your shop space.
• An ultra-sensitive bulb and long-life capillary thermostat deliver precise and accurate temperature control use after use.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there's a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
Max. temperature: 550°F (287.7°C)
Platen dimensions: 5" x 8"
Max platen opening: 2-3/4"
Output power: 700 watts
• The manufacturer recommends that the outlet for this vulcanizer have a 15-amp breaker.