This system features top-quality equipment and supplies (listed below), including the Dura-BULL® standard vulcanizer. The Dura-BULL vulcanizer will stand up to your most demanding production needs for years to come. Heavy-duty cast-aluminum construction with powder-coating ensures strength and durability. The cast aluminum U-bar supports the uprights, keeping the platens perfectly parallel, and drastically minimizes torque while maximizing the downward pressure of the screw. In addition, it allows a smaller footprint, making this unit easier to place within your shop space.
The Dura-BULL® vulcanizer applies optimal heat and pressure to your mold frames, curing the layers of your mold-making materials into a solid block and capturing every detail of your jewelry model in the interior of the mold. Effective mold-making helps ensure crisp, perfectly detailed injection molds for your casting process.
An ultra-sensitive bulb and long-life capillary thermostat deliver precise and accurate temperature control use after use. Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
• Dura-BULL standard vulcanizer, 110-volt (704304)
NOTE: 220-volt vulcanizer available by special order.
• Rio Grande–exclusive video set “Mold Making for Jewelry” (560305).
• One package Castaldo® Gold Label mold rubber strips, 5 lbs. (7011025).
• One mold frame, 1-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 3/4", single (701058V).
• One mold frame, 1-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 1", single (701062V).
• One pair mold plates, aluminum, 5" x 7-3/4", 2mm thick (701048).
• One Mold-cutting safety glove with liner (701301).
• One precision scalpel handle (701141).
• Swann-Morton scalpel blades, straight #11; box/100 (701218).
• Swann-Morton scalpel blades, curved #12; box/100 (701219).
• One scalpel blade remover (701142).
• Sprue rods, 1/8", with formers; pkg/10 sets (701309).
• One thermometer, 50°–500°F/10°–260°C (700411).