This round, single-cut Charles & Colvard® moissanite is an affordable alternative to natural diamond and an ideal choice for any style of jewelry. Use a single stone for a simple ring, bracelet or necklace, or use multiples for complex multi-stone designs or matching sets. With single-cut faceting, Charles & Colvard® makes the beauty of moissanite available at an even more affordable price point. The simpler faceting style, featuring 42 facets rather than the 58 facets of a full-cut Charles & Colvard moissanite gemstone, still displays much of the sparkle and fire you expect from moissanite and, in small sizes, these gemstones are ideal as side or accent stones in complex or multi-stone jewelry designs.
The gemological properties of Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® lend powerful optical characteristics to your jewelry designs. Its high refractive index and light dispersion produce an ideal fusion of brilliance and fire that dazzles and captures the eye unlike any other jewel. What's more, the manufacturing process pioneered by Charles & Colvard produces one of the hardest minerals on earth with a Mohs hardness second only to diamond and higher than emerald, sapphire or ruby.
• Every single-cut jewel by Charles & Colvard® 4mm and smaller has a limited-warranty and comes with a bench guide.
• Charles & Colvard® Guarantee: If you should happen to chip a stone, please return the damaged stone to Rio Grande and we will replace it at no additional cost.
• This stone can usually be cast in place safely; however, the process involves a great many variables, and there is always risk of damage to the stone. For instructions and information, see Tyler Teague's article "Casting Stones in Place" below (or simply search 'casting stones in place').
• This stone is NOT suitable for firing in place in silver PMC.
• Unless precisely calibrated to an exact size, gemstone sizes vary slightly. Rio allows a tolerance of +/– 0.1mm for gemstones 4mm and smaller.
• Care: Clean with warm, soapy water. Ultrasonic and steam cleaning are usually safe.