Rose-cut moissanite is back by popular demand! This rose-cut Charles & Colvard® Forever One™ created moissanite features pristine facets and a brilliant white color; an ideal choice for a variety of one-of-a-kind jewelry designs. Use a single stone for a simple ring, bracelet or necklace, or use multiples for complex multi-stone designs or matching sets.
In Forever One® created moissanite, Charles & Colvard® has achieved a revolution in dazzling, sparkling clarity. A Forever One gemstone is the only created moissanite considered colorless by GIA color-grading standards. This dazzling, ultra-white gem exhibits more fiery brilliance than any other gemstone—even natural diamond—at a fraction of the cost of diamond.
The gemological properties of Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® lend powerful optical characteristics to your jewelry designs. Its high refractive index and light dispersion produce an ideal fusion of brilliance and fire that dazzles and captures the eye unlike any other jewel. What's more, the manufacturing process pioneered by Charles & Colvard produces one of the hardest minerals on earth with a Mohs hardness second only to diamond and higher than emerald, sapphire or ruby.
A favorite of yesteryear, this rose-cut faceting features a flat base (no pavilion) and a crown made up of triangular facets.
• Every Forever One™ jewel larger than 4mm is discreetly laser-engraved by Charles & Colvard®, verifying its authenticity, and includes a certificate of authenticity/limited-warranty card and a bench guide.
• Charles & Colvard® Guarantee: If you should happen to chip a stone, please return the damaged stone to Rio Grande and we will replace it at no additional cost.
• This stone can usually be cast in place safely; however, the process involves a great many variables, and there is always risk of damage to the stone. For instructions and information, see Tyler Teague's article "Casting Stones in Place" below (or simply search 'casting stones in place').
• This stone is NOT suitable for firing in place in silver PMC.
• Unless precisely calibrated to an exact size, gemstone sizes vary slightly. Rio allows a tolerance of +/– 0.2mm for gemstones larger than 4mm.
• Care: Clean with warm, soapy water. Ultrasonic and steam cleaning are usually safe.