Get both synclastic and anticlastic forming capabilities with this all-inclusive Studio kit from Bonny Doon! Bracelet forming with Bonny Doon goes far beyond bending a perfect curve. With your press and this kit, not only can you form a bracelet, you can design and finish your bracelet first, then form it without distorting the design, using two matching dies.
This kit includes four sets of matched dies—one single and one double for both synclastic and anticlastic forming. The magnetic fixture allows you to exchange dies in seconds; a 5/16" hole and set-screw (included) allow you to attach the die fixture to the upper platen of the press. This fixture allows you to change the dies instantly and accommodates a variety of Bonny Doon die styles.
Use the double anticlastic dies to create a double anticlastic bracelet without any kinks or creases using a 2" wide metal strip. Each of these shapes can also be used individually with 3/4" or 1" strips to create single bracelets. Great for creating overlay bracelets!
This kit is perfectly sized to fit the Bonny Doon Classic, Mark III and Pro presses.
• One pair single anticlastic dies, 2"W.
• One pair double anticlastic dies, 2"W.
• One 3" x 2" x 1" urethane block.
• One pair 1" synclastic forming dies.
• One pair 1-1/2" synclastic forming dies.
• One 3" urethane block and container.
• One magnetic die post fixture with 5/16" screw.