Accomplish a wide range of tasks—even in small work areas—with the Smith® Little Torch™. Easily complete delicate soldering tasks with the included size three tip that produces a flame the size of a pin head or use the Little Torch™ melting tip (available separately) to melt up to three ounces of gold or silver for casting.
The lightweight system reduces hand and arm fatigue, allowing you to work more comfortably during longer periods of use. Flexible hoses make the torch easy to use and more agile.
Use this economical system with acetylene, propane, hydrogen, natural gas or MAPP™ fuels and oxygen. This torch is ideal if you already have fuel and oxygen tanks and regulators with B fittings.
Other Little Torch ™ tips may be used with this system with the following guidelines:
• Use tip #2 only with acetylene or hydrogen fuels.
• Use casting and annealing tips for propane, natural gas, acetylene or hydrogen and ONLY if you’re using non-disposable tanks.
• IMPORTANT: If you use this system with natural gas, please call us for a technical sheet containing important safety and operational information.
• A torch holder is not included; several styles are available separately.
• This item is available, by special order, with fittings configured to accommodate European, Australian and British connections.
• Tip #2 (500079) is compatible only with acetylene or hydrogen.
• For your safety, flashback arrestors (not included) are strongly recommended for this torch system.
• Rio outlet items have been factory tested and approved for sale. Outlet units do not include all five tips.
• For your safety, genuine Smith® Little Torch™ tips and components are only compatible with authentic Smith Little Torches.
• Torch handpiece