Use this seamless fine silver tubing to create bead linings, hinges for PMC®, rivets, eyelets, and findings for glass and PMC.
Soft fine silver tubing is easy to bend, shape and hammer. Keep in mind that hardness is changeable by annealing or work-hardening.
Fine silver, .999% pure, offers a bright white color and is best suited for jewelry pieces not exposed to daily wear and tear.
Priced by the dwt. Packaged in pre-cut 12" straight lengths. Minimum purchase is one piece.
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Fine silver
- Purity : .999
- Hardness : Soft
- Form : Tubing
- Dimensions : 12"L (cannot be cut to order)
- Outside dimension : 5.08mm (0.2")
- Inside dimension : 4.37mm (0.172")
- Wall thickness : 0.38mm (0.01")
• IMPORTANT: As a supplier to the jewelry trade, Rio Grande strongly discourages any medical use of our fabrication metals. Your safety is important to us; therefore, we do not accept orders of fine silver for any purpose that includes ingesting, injecting, implanting or applying it topically. Do not use Rio Grande fine silver for colloidal purposes.
• To create settings with heavy-wall tubing, the inside diameter of the tubing must be smaller than the stone.
• We strive to measure quantities ordered as closely as possible; however, due to manufacturing tolerances at the mill, please allow for a ±10% variance when ordering.
2020-2021 Tools and Equipment Catalog p. 794