Get fast, superior results with radial bristle discs from 3M! The three-dimensional abrasive/flexible bristle design provides a uniform finish; stack between three and six discs on one mandrel to create the width that best suits your task. Use them for heavy cleaning, removing firescale and light oxidation, pre-polishing, semi-finishing, blending, texturing and polishing. Discs provide the convenience of a pre-charged abrasive but don’t generate the heat associated with rubber wheels.
• Embedded Cubitron™ mineral abrasive is much harder than most metals.
• Use to remove oxides from jewelry without using messy compounds.
• Ideal for cleaning and maintaining hard-to-reach areas and fine detail.
• Recommended handpiece speed is 15,000rpm.
• Maximum is 30,000rpm.
• The kit includes 72 discs and four mandrels.
• Always use at least three, but no more than six, discs per mandrel.
• Always place discs on the mandrel so that the bristles curve opposite (or away) from the direction of rotation—bristles should not be bent backward during use.
9/16" diameter discs: six each of 120-grit, 220-grit, 400-grit, pumice, 6µ, 1µ
3/4" diameter discs: six each of 80-grit, 220-grit, 400-grit.
1" diameter discs: six each of 36-grit, 50-grit, 80-grit.