This Midas® system contains basic equipment and preparatory solutions. You add precious metal solutions and anodes to tailor the kit to your needs. This system includes:
• One 5-amp rectifier
• Six 600ml Pyrex® beakers
• Midas® electrocleaner solution mix, 2 oz.
• Midas acid dip solution mix, 2 oz.
• Four 1–quart safety storage bottles
• One stainless steel anode
• One plating thermometer
• One Sunshine® Cloth, 7-1/2" x 5"
• Neo-latex gloves, 12 pairs
• Spool of 24-ga. copper wire, 1 lb.
• Glass stirring rod, 12"L x 10mm dia.
• Two ceramic-center screens
• The Midas® Guide to Plating book & DVD
2016-2017 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.11
How To Plate Onto Base Metal Jewelry
Plating metal colors over base metal pieces gives you a wide range of choices in the final finish of your base metal jewelry.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.