A tall, wide bench for the professional jeweler.
• 60"W x 23-1/2"D x 38"H bench with a 1-1/2"-high railing that prevents supplies and workpieces from falling off the back or sides.
• Top is veneered poplar plywood and is 1-1/2" thick.
• Two center locking drawers (12-3/4"W x 16-3/4"D x 2-1/8"H) keep valuables secure.
• Seven graduated drawers (18-1/2"W x 14"D) on both the left and right side are 1-3/4" to 4-7/8" high.
•Two aluminum-lined catch trays (27-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D x 1-3/4"H) and a center pull-out wood shelf (14"W) offer additional workspace.
• Recessed steel plate measures 6" x 6".
•Left and right wood armrests for steady support.
• Bench pin opening measures 2"W x 1/2"H.
Jeweler’s 16-drawer workbench
2016-2017 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.258
please note: Includes multiple heavy-duty boxes shrink-wrapped onto one pallet for safe shipping; must ship truck freight.
How To Set Up Your Bench For Efficiency and Safety
See how to set up your bench (work space) to enhance the safety and efficiency of your jewelry-making work.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.