Ideal for high speed applications, especially light deburring of cast pieces, bright cutting in jewelry making and fine detailing in woodcarving.
This system includes:
• a slim, contoured-grip rotary handpiece with a 3/32' (2.35mm) collet that is easy to install and change
• motor control box
• variable speed foot control
• handpiece cradle
• a spare pair of motor brushes
• spare fuse
• collet-changing wrenches
• variable speed control (0–38,000rpm)—with forward and reverse action—is controlled either manually or by foot speed control.110/220V current switch, safety protection fuse and overload indicator light
• one extra pair of brushes
• Two-year limited warranty
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.