This Foredom® bench lathe has a sturdy cast iron base with suction cup feet to keep the lathe stable while you work.
This lathe features:
• High-torque 1/6hp variable speed (500-7,000rpm) motor with 5/16" (8mm) straight shafts.
• Two tapered spindles, TM-5 (left hand) and TM-6 (right hand); 13" between spindle tips.
• CHA-5 collet holder with 3/32", 1/8", and 1/4" collets.
• WM-6 wheel mandrel that fits over a 5/16" shaft and holds accessories with 1/4" mounting holes.
• Permanently lubricated ball bearings and sealed case assure long life; dust-proof motor housing.
• Allen wrench for easy adjustment.
• Accessories must be rated for at least 7,500rpm.
• A 220-volt model is available by special order.