This versatile and powerful electronic tack welder is designed to provide temporary bonds between similar or dissimilar metals (gold, silver, brass, nickel, copper and platinum). Use it to tack pieces that would normally require binding wire or hand-held tweezers to get a correct fit. Cycle time is a quick two seconds.
• Tacking helps assure correct positioning of parts prior to soldering.
• Easy foot-pedal actuation control frees hands to position parts properly.
• Eliminates the need for multiple grades of solder.
• Minimizes the chance of damaging settings.
• Offers a variety of fixturing methods for optimum flexibility.
• One-year factory warranty.
The Flash™ mini tack welder includes:
• Two alligator clip leads (one red and one black) and tweezers with a lead (red)
• A carbon block with a lead (black) for large-surface-area contact.
• Safety glasses.
• Instruction handbook.
2011 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.505
please note: Findings are only temporarily tacked with the Flash mini tack welder; they will still require soldering or permanent weld.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.