This versatile and powerful electronic tack welder is designed to provide temporary bonds between similar or dissimilar metals (gold, silver, brass, nickel, copper and platinum). Use it to tack pieces that would normally require binding wire or hand-held tweezers to get a correct fit. Cycle time is a quick two seconds.
• Tacking helps assure correct positioning of parts prior to soldering.
• Easy foot-pedal actuation control frees hands to position parts properly.
• Eliminates the need for multiple grades of solder.
• Minimizes the chance of damaging settings.
• Offers a variety of fixturing methods for optimum flexibility.
• One-year factory warranty.
The Flash™ mini tack welder includes:
• Two alligator clip leads (one red and one black) and tweezers with a lead (red)
• A carbon block with a lead (black) for large-surface-area contact.
• Safety glasses.
• Instruction handbook.