In the PulsePoint™ Studio™ Plus laser welding machines, Neutec® provides a powerful tabletop machine with all the technological and engineering benefits of their larger models. Its built-in Leica® 10X stereo-microscope delivers superior optics and ensures a clear view of your work and your task progress. Tested by our Jewelry Technical Support team member Scott Bradford, the machine inspired him to comment, "It works just a little slower than larger lasers but it does all my jobs very nicely. This is one of those tools you get and, when you start using it, you wish you'd had it years earlier. It's just that good."
• This small machine delivers a strong, precision cycle that serves the needs of small shops for quick, occasional bench work such as repairs, welding and polishing. The PulsePoint™ 25 delivers excellent professional results for a far lower investment than larger machines require—a truly significant benefit for any budget and it is easy to learn and operate with professional skill.
• The Studio™ Plus model needs only 20"W x 22-1/4"D x 13-3/8"H of workspace and weighs less than 100 pounds; they're easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
• Unlock the machine for use with a "virtual key"; simply enter a user code (provided) into the keypad (code may be reset as desired by the user).
• Larger opening in the weld chamber provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely inside.
• Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
• Small footprint fits easily into any shop.
• Affordable—take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
• Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
• The Studio™ Plus models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
• Up to 25 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser-welding application—particularly on silver.
• High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
• User-friendly touch-screen control.
• Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
• Includes a complete start-up kit, containing these supplies and accessories:
- One user manual
- Polyethylene tubing for compressed air, inert gas; 8 meters
- One control pedal
- Two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm and 3mm
- Three plastic gas spreader cones
- One wrist rest
- Deionized water for tank; 5 liters
- One plastic syringe (for filling/draining coolant water)
- One piece non-reflecting protective glass
- Two fuses
- Steel wire for welding; 30cm
- Steel practice blanks
Laser crystal: Nd-YAG
Maximum pulse power: 25 joules
Peak pulse power: 2.5W
Average power: 25W
Pulse frequency: 0.5-3Hz
Spot diameter: 0.3-1.3mm
Parameter memory files: 32 (max. available files)
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• The plug included with this machine is a NEMA 5-20P suitable for the power requirements of the laser welder. The PulsePoint Studio 25 draws at least 16 amps of power and MUST be plugged into an outlet wired to a 20-amp circuit to avoid overloading. A 20-amp outlet is a three-prong grounded outlet and is recognizable by the 'T'-shape of one of the two parallel openings.