The V.I.C.™ 12 casting machine offers all the latest technical innovations for efficient, productive vacuum investing and casting. Designed to meet the demands of medium-sized casting operations, this machine includes a powerful 1/2hp, 5cfm vacuum pump for effective vacuuming and outstanding casting results. The V.I.C. 12™ casts small or large flasks. Includes an adapter table that accepts standard solid flasks up to 5" x 7" high and is mounted on rubber feet for stability.
• The front-lift cabinet design provides easy access to all internal components—including line, filters and pumps—simply lift up the front cabinet panel. Easily fill, check and change oil.
• The cabinet features sturdy, all-steel construction with a durable, powder-coated finish and is pre-drilled to accept The Rio Assistant™ crucible holder (included).
• Compact unit conserves workspace.
• Exclusive Rio side-draw bell jar (10-5/8"ID x 10"H) with stainless steel filter.
• Vacuum lines are more heat-resistant than other brands.
• The fiber pad in the catch boot keeps investment away from internal components.
• Cast perforated flask sizes 5"-, 4"-, 3-1/2"- and 3"-diameter up to 7" tall (adapter seals included for all these sizes); cast solid flasks up to5" dia. x 7"H.
• A natural gum-rubber vacuum pad and 1/4"-thick silicone rubber casting pad are included.
• An instruction/operation handbook is included.
The V.I.C. 12™ carries a full one-year warranty.