This set of Swanstrom pliers and cutters includes three pairs of pliers and one pair of cutters, everything you need for your wire-working tasks. The set comes in a canvas, velvet-lined zipper case that helps you keep your pliers and cutters organized and to easily transport them as needed.
• The pliers and cutters in this set have an adjustable lap joint; the screw allows the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• Knurled jaw-stops on the round-nose pliers and cutters; adjust the stop and achieve the same pressure again and again.
• The double-leaf spring holds the tools open and ready to use until they are squeezed closed and delivers a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity.
• The Soft-Touch™ sure-grip foam handles are longer, wider and ergonomically designed for maximum comfort over extended periods of use. All Swanstrom tool handles are latex-free.
Flat-nose pliers are great for making broader curves in wire, angled bends in metal and wire, straightening wire and flattening metal and holding components.
Round-nose pliers, with both jaws round and tapered from the pivot to the tip, are ideal for making loops, eye pins, ear wires, jump rings, clasps, coils and curved bends.
Needle chain-nose pliers are ideal for accessing hard-to-reach areas; they are perfect for opening and closing jump rings, flat crimping and making angled bends.
Super-flush cutters require much less force to create the cut and leave very little pinch visible on the metal after the cut is made, making them ideal for close trimming of wire ends.
These tools are made of high-carbon, high-chrome alloy steel—the highest quality tool steel—and forged for the best combination of strength and durability. The jaws will not be nicked with normal use and will keep their shape and finish. The anti-glare finishes prevent eye strain caused by reflective glare and increases visibility of the workpiece.
Swanstrom Tools manufactures technically advanced cutters and pliers, forged from high chromium, high carbon alloy steel and hardened to 65 HRC. This material, along with a unique proprietary heat treating process and computer-controlled induction edge-hardening maximize tool life.
• Do not use your cutters beyond their maximum capacity to prevent damage.
• Cutters should not be used to cut memory wire or Beadalon®.