In this kit, you'll get the Swanstrom disc cutter and all the accessories you need to start making and creating with discs, washers and more; it is sure to become an indispensable feature on your bench!
Manufactured exclusively for Rio in the USA by Swanstrom, this high-quality disc cutter set features tools made of hardened and tempered, shock-resistant tool steel with precision-ground surfaces. Spring-loaded die plate allows you to easily open and close according to the thickness being punched. Designed for soft materials up to 16 gauge (1.29mm).
IMPORTANT: Always position a shim of the same thickness of the material being cut directly across from that material to keep the plates balanced and ensure a perfectly perpendicular cut.
• Protect the surfaces of your punches by using only brass-head mallets to strike them when cutting.
• Always use BurLife® on the cutting edges of your punches to keep them cutting cleanly and efficiently for years to come.
• Swanstrom original round disc cutter, 4" dia. x 1-1/4"H with 10 punches (112509).
• Rubber organizer/base, 5-7/8" dia. (1125091).
• Center positioning dies; set/10 (112524).
• Urethane pad, 95-durometer, 6" x 6" (110331).
• BurLife® stick, 1.9 oz. (117003).
• Brass mallet, 2 lb. (112138).