This sterling silver round Omega neck chain is an ideal backdrop for gold and mixed-metal pendants and drops. Round Omega chain is made up of rounded plates joined together to form a fully rounded profile. Though like a snake chain in appearance, a round Omega holds it shape more firmly, making it ideal for neck rings and shorter necklaces. This neck chain is plated with yellow gold to help you offer customers the color of gold at a more attractive price. This necklace is finished with an easy-to-use friction clasp.
• Friction clasps should always be opened by holding the two parts of the clasp itself, never by pulling on the necklace strands.
• To adjust the tension on a friction clasp:
1. Open the clasp and hold the interior section of the clasp in both hands, one end in each hand.
2. Increase the friction (tighten the clasp) by gently bending this interior section, increasing its curvature. Decrease the friction (loosen the clasp) by gently unbending this interior section, decreasing its curvature.
3. IMPORTANT: Only very slight changes are needed to significantly alter the fit of the clasp.
• Because this wire is plated, we strongly recommend that it not be subjected to soldering. The plating may burn off, leaving the finish discolored and requiring you to re-plate the wire.
• Customers within the European Union: Please be aware that this item contains nickel and may not be in compliance with EU regulation EN1811:2011+A1:2015.