Add ionic cleaning capability to your ultrasonic cleaning (an ultrasonic cleaner is not included) in seconds with this SpeedBrite 300SB ionic adapter. Attach the adapter quickly and easily to your ultrasonic tank—no additional hardware is needed.
Adding ionic action at the beginning of the cleaning cycle reduces surface tension, helping release dirt and contaminants embedded in the workpiece and shortening cleaning time. Applied at the end of the cycle, the ionic action helps remove oxidation and futher brightens the metal. With the adapter in place, you can choose, with each cycle, to use ultrasonic action alone, ionic action alone or both ultrasonic and ionic action.
The ionic cleaning action delivers professional results using polishing agents and gentle soap cleansers that are safe for soft, porous stones such as opals and pearls. Ionic cleaning uses no abrasives, cavitation or heat. The electric current generated works with electrolytes in the Gem Sparkle™ ionic cleaning solution (included) to create bubbles that lift away dirt, tarnish and oxidation from gold and silver without removing any metal. Its compact design is ideal for showroom, travel and trade shows—and it makes a great offering as an add-on sale item for your customers.
The 300SB adapter includes:
• UL-approved transformer
• Metal brace (for installation on your ultrasonic tank)
• One gallon of Gem Sparkle™ concentrate
• Instructions and warranty card.
• This specially designed adapter attaches to your ultrasonic cleaning machine; an ultrasonic machine is not included.
• Prepare your ultrasonic machine before using this adapter by thoroughly cleaning away any residue buildup from the tank; instructions for cleaning are included.
• The color of the housing varies; it may be black (as shown) or gray.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.