The Smith® acetylene and air soldering system is a great choice for silversmiths and craftspeople. Larger tips are ideal for annealing, sweat-soldering, brazing and light casting applications. Additional tips are available. The tank is available separately.
• Fast, economical heat, burning acetylene and atmospheric air at 4,770°F (2,632°C).
• No oxygen needed.
• All-metal construction with long-wearing, precision-machined brass parts that are nickel-plated for added heat resistance.
• All B fittings (9/16" ID).
• Sensitive, dual-gauge regulator with large, easy-to-read dials.
• All-metal handle with O-ring-sealed tips for safety and durability.