Accomplish a wide range of tasks—even in small work areas—with the Smith® Little Torch™. Easily complete delicate soldering tasks with the included size three tip that produces a flame the size of a pin head or use the Little Torch™ melting tip (available separately) to melt up to three ounces of gold or silver for casting.
The lightweight system reduces hand and arm fatigue, allowing you to work more comfortably during longer periods of use. Flexible hoses make the torch easy to use and more agile.
Use this economical system with acetylene bottles (CGA 510 connection), or non-disposable propane (CGA 510) and oxygen (CGA 540 connection) bottles.
Other Little ™ Torch tips may be used with this system with the following guidelines:
• Use tip #2 only with acetylene or hydrogen fuels.
• Use casting and annealing tips for propane, natural gas, acetylene or hydrogen and ONLY if you’re using non-disposable tanks.
• Because the propane regulator in this kit could also be used with larger acetylene tanks, one of its gauge faces may be stamped "Acetylene." This is not an error; you can be sure you have received the correct regulator by examining the large connection nut—it will have exterior threads to accommodate standard propane tanks.
• For your safety, this torch set comes with reverse-flow check valves.
• For your safety, genuine Smith® Little Torch™ tips and components are only compatible with authentic Smith Little Torches.
One torch handpiece