Designed for firing PMC® and ideal for operations that also need the capacity for large pieces and for flask burnout in casting work, this large PMC kiln serves an even wider range of applications—an extraordinary! Use it to fire PMC or enamel on metal, to fuse glass or to cure paint on china. Easy to use and program, this kiln features five pre-set PMC programs, one that is ideal for 22K gold PMC, plus four more that you can custom-design. Includes a 1/4" ceramic fiber shelf; use additional shelf kits as needed to support your production work.
• Ample space for burnout and firing; with built-in vent hole and plug.
• Galvanized steel case with an inter-wall layer of air to help keep it cool.
• Inner ceramic-fiber firing chamber with embedded elements.
• A fiber shelf and instruction handbook.
Want some color? For an additional fee (approx. $50), we can special order your kiln in the following colors: purple, hot pink, black or turquoise. Allow 2–3 weeks lead time.
Max. temperature: 2,000°F (1,093°C)
Power output: 1,370 watts
• A 220-volt model is available by special order; please call for a quote.