This Elite OZ micromotor from Saeshin sustains a consistent high torque across a wide range of speeds (0–50,000rpm), letting you work faster with either a light or heavy hand. Rio Grande’s Jewelry Tech Team put this micromotor to the test and reported that “it just won’t bog down!"
The micrometor comese with:
• A lightweight, compact control box with an easy-to-read interface. Rubber feet on the bottom and side let you orient the micromotor vertically or horizontally to maximize precious bench space, and a convenient handle makes it easy to carry the micro-motor anywhere.
• A comfortable, lightweight handpiece with a 3/32" collet. Ideal for polishing, drilling and grinding plus many other bench jobs.
• A contoured holder keeps the handpiece secure between operations and readily accessible when you’re ready to get back to work.
• A foot pedal and power cord.
• An accessory kit with a wrench, fuse and instruction manual.
• A one-year warranty to protect your investment.
Max. torque: 8 N.c
A lightweight, compact micro-motor control box.