Use this high-power, heavy-duty system to thoroughly clean investment from castings. This two-piece unit has a roll-out catch-chamber for easy maintenance and cleaning. The split-section bottom cart catches decanted waste water and recovered investment from the devesting cabinet above.
• Features an adjustable water-spray nozzle and a sprayer to clean the viewing glass.
• A generous 12"–16" of space from jet nozzle to bottom tray.
• Sturdy seam-welded steel frame and brushed stainless steel body for low maintenance and a longer life.
• Tightly sealed cabinet prevents water damage to power components.
• Specially sealed internal light illuminates the internal work area.
• Front-hinged safety-glass window offers optimal viewing as you work.
• Replaceable, heavy-duty rubber inset gloves protect hands from jet water and investment while working in the water cabinet
• Maximum air pressure: 1,700psi (120 bar)
• Total power/absorption: 10.5 liters per minute
Cabinet interior dimensions: 23-3/4"W x 13"D x 24"H
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for a 220-volt outlet. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, the power cord ends in a pigtail, allowing you have an appropriate plug installed. To protect the operators and the equipment itself, this work must be done by a qualified professional prior to its use. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper wiring of the plug.
• Must be shipped truck freight.