Use this powerful, compact, low-profile tabletop machine to vacuum RTV molds or urethanes, investment and invested flasks, and to vacuum-cast small solid flasks. All RTV molds must be vacuumed to remove air bubbles. The Rio Tilt-Pour furnace is an ideal partner for this vacuum table.
• Roomy bell jar offers a great deal of space for mixing bowls and flasks.
• The pump (included) efficiently creates a vacuum within the bell jar in less than 30 seconds.
• Maximum solid flask casting size is 6"H x 4" dia.
• Powder-coat finish is durable.
The table comes with:
• 3cfm, 1/2hp direct-drive vacuum pump (110-volt)
• vacuum gauge
• vacuum/casting valve
• in–line filter
• on/off rocker switch
• silicone vacuum casting pad
• gum rubber investing pad
Investment table: 11"W x 11"D (27.9 x 27.9cm)
Bell jar (side draw): 7-1/2"H x 9" dia. (19 x 22.8cm)
• WARNING: The use of this equipment and its related casting or investing processes may result in exposure to crystalline silica. Refer to MSDSs for pertinent safety information. Further, the user is encouraged to seek advice regarding safe handling procedures from outside professionals before attempting to employ this equipment.
• All items in this kit are made in the USA.