Rio makes this dual-control vulcanizer with the same quality construction as its standard vulcanizer, then gives it dual controls so that you can independently control the temperature of each platen, ensuring even heating and improved precision.
• Heavy steel guide posts ensure parallel platen alignment.
• Accurate dual-dial mercury thermostats give you independent control of each platen, eliminating uneven platen temperature and mold results.
• Heavy-duty cast aluminum frame; heavy-duty guide posts
• Ergonomic wheel with easy-grab handles
• On/off indicator lights
Temperature range: 72°-425°F (22°-218°C)
Platen dimensions: 8" x 8"
Max platen opening: 3-1/4"
Output power: 1,000 watts
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for a 220-volt outlet. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, the power cord ends in a pigtail, allowing you have an appropriate plug installed. To protect the operators and the equipment itself, this work must be done by a qualified professional prior to its use. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper wiring of the plug.