Use economical Rio Pickle™ to effectively remove surface oxidation and flux from silver, gold, copper and most other non-ferrous metals after soldering or casting. To use, mix 8 oz. of pickle compound with one gallon (128 fl. oz.) of water to create the ideal pickle solution. Manufactured in a controlled environment—this product delivers quality, consistency and performance you can rely on! This 25-lb. jug of concentrate makes 10 gallons of pickle solution.
• Safer than sulphuric acid mixtures.
• Performs best when heated to 140°F (60°C).
• Non-flammable pickling solution.
• Contains sodium bisulfate.
Total yield of this package: 10 gallons of pickling solution
• Dispose of Rio Pickle™ in accordance with local, state and federal laws and regulations.