This exclusive Rio Grande jeweler's bench is sturdy and solid; it features a 1-3/8" top rail that helps prevent tools from falling off the back and sides. The bench offers three drawers of different depths to more effectively organize your tools and supplies; each drawer has a smooth-glide mechanism with nylon wheels that allows it to remain level. A slide-out center tray with an aluminum bottom catches snips, scraps and filings for easy removal; handles on both the front and back are ideal for carrying the tray to your scrap receptacle. A slide-out work tray with cutout area lets you bring your work up close where it is most readily accessible. Two wood arm supports provide a steady resting place so you can comfortably position your workpiece exactly where you need it. A center-mounted bench pin slot and wood bench pin (included) create an excellent work surface for a variety of tasks. Customize the bench pin to perfectly suit the work you do. Two insert holes provided on either side of the bench pin slot support mandrels
Crafted almost exclusively from rubberwood; the drawer sides and bottoms, as well as center tray bottoms, are made from medium- to high-density fiberboard.
The workbench arrives partially assembled; you can complete assembly in just a few minutes with the included hardware.
• 37"W x 18-3/4"D x 39"H bench with 1-3/8"-high railing along back and sides.
• Three graduated drawers (8"W x 14-1/2"D); 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H and 2-3/4"H, respectively.
• Aluminum lined slide-out work tray with aluminum bottom; 19"W x 14-1/2"D x 2-1/2"H.
• Jeweler's Bench pin slot (2-3/4"W x 1/2"H) with hardwood bench pin.
• Insert-holes for mandrels.
• Left and right slide-out arm supports.
• Slide-out work tray with cutout area.
Interior dimensions (legroom): 32-1/4"W x 23-1/4"H