Designed for use with your RinGenie™ setting and engraving kit, this 3" ball positioning vise delivers all the versatility of the finest ball vises plus the added convenience of easy conversion for use in a bench-top holding system such as the GRS BenchMate® (adapter available separately). The unique design of this vise features two stationary pins that provide excellent counter-stability while you manipulate the adjustment levers to achieve the perfect position for each task.
• Use the vise with or without optical enhancement tools such as a visor or microscope; the vise easily adjusts to the requirement of your work..
• Drilled surface accepts virtually any fixtures made for use in positioning vises.
• Copper jaw plates prevent marring of workpieces are are reversible to present either a smooth face or a V-notched face, as needed.
• Weighted base is sturdy and non-slip for a stable working surface.
• Includes a 3/16" T-handle Allen wrench for easy adjustment or conversion to a bench holding system.
• Manufactured almost entirely of stainless steel for strength and long service life.
Jaws dimensions: 3/4"H x 2" dia.
Max. jaw opening: 4"