The efficiency of steam cleaning is now even easier and more user-friendly. The Reliable steam cleaner provides an onboard water tank and runs on simple tap water. This cleaner is great for retail spaces, studios and workbenches and is effective for cleaning away wax or investment debris, dirt, oils, and for creating a final shine on finished pieces. Steam-cleaning requires only water and heat to deodorize, sanitize, clean and polish; this method is safe and environmentally friendly. Operate the steam jet with the foot pedal (included) or with the optional spray handpiece attachment (available separately).
This cleaner provides four built-in safety features:
1) A pressure switch that prevents an excessive buildup in the boiler.
2) A low-water indicator light that helps prevent the tank from running dry.
3) A thermostat reset button; automatically shuts off the heating element when the water is low to prevent your heating element from burning out.
4) Safety cap with valve to automatically release excess steam.
The pressure gauge on the front of the machine is clearly visible and allows you to monitor the pressure level in the boiler. A built-in blow-down valve allows the boiler to expel impurities as they settle in the tank, preventing a buildup that can clog the system. The compact design and conservative footprint allow you to place the cleaner in almost any work area you like, and a built-in carrying handle makes the machine easy to move as needed for your work. Constucted of stainless steel, the water tank will not rust as lesser tanks can. Its copper heating element stands up to constant heat and delivers a long service life. Includes a complete accessory kit with filling funnel.
To operate the cleaner, fill the water tank (use the included water stick to determine water level) and connect the machine to power; allow 10–15 minutes for the temperature and pressure to reach operating levels. A full tank provides up to four hours of continuous steam.
The Reliable 5000CJ steam cleaner carries a manufacturer's limited one-year warranty as well as a lifetime warranty on the tank.
Steam temperature: 221°F (105°C)
Pressure: 50psi (3.5 bar)
Heating element output: 1000 watts
Power consumption: 8 amps
• Do not use distilled water in this cleaner; tapwater is recommended unless your local tapwater is very high in mineral content. In this case, we recommend using bottled spring water or 1:1 ratio of tap and distilled water.
• Clean the boiler periodically to remove any sediment and/or mineral buildup from inside the machine, preventing clogs or obstructions in the water line. A cleaner that is in use every day using tapwater, clean the tank every 2–4 weeks.