The Ready Ox EX-5 torch system, with re-manufactured oxygen concentrator and all the supplies you need, supports just about any jewelry soldering, brazing, welding or heating task. Simply plug the concentrator into a standard 110-volt electrical wall outlet and connect your fuel (use 14 or 16-oz. disposable tanks, available anywhere hardware or home improvement supplies are sold) and oxygen hoses and you're ready to work. This economical system is a great choice for jewelers, metalsmiths and glass artists—even those running a small torch (requiring no more than 5lpm at 7psi).
With the Ready Ox system, you eliminate the safety issues associated with high pressure oxygen tanks. The torch produces a sharp 5,400°F flame for pinpoint accuracy and control. The oxygen concentrator provides hundreds of hours of trouble-free service and delivers more than 20 hours of use from each fuel tanks. The system is easy to set up and easy to use; simply plug it in, turn on the gas, adjust the flow and light the torch.
Never again worry about running out of oxygen or put up with the inconvenience (and expense) of traveling to refill oxygen tank. Never worry about insurance restrictions or fire code restrictions associated with high pressure tanks. This system may be used in a home studio or in a retail or fabrication shop—it can supply up to three torches simultaneously with no fluctuations—ideal for classroom settings.
This system includes:
• EX-5 re-manufactured oxygen concentrator (500140).
• Smith® Little Torch™kit (500057) with:
—Five tips (sizes 3 through 7).
—Two eight-foot hoses (one fuel, one oxygen) with “B” fittings.
—Propane regulator for disposable tank (500093).
• Propane tank bracket.
• Reverse-flow safety check valves.
• Torch striker (50302515).
• Set-up and operation instructions.
EX-5 flow rate: 5 lpm (10.59 SCFH)
EX-5 max. pressure: 7psi
EX-5 power: 110 volts
EX-5 dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 26-1/2"H
• The EX-5 is a medical-grade oxygen concentrator that has been re-manufactured to provide higher purity and pressure output to suit the soldering industry. Because it is re-manufactured, the machine may show visible signs of use (such as scratches on the outer casing and the like). These are cosmetic only and will not affect the operation of the machine.