Use this closed-system water cooler in situations where the external water supply is inadequate or where environmental concerns restrict constant water use and discharge. The self-contained RC-10 provides cooling water for the Neutec 610™, 615™ or 720™ machines.
• Controls both water (coolant) and nitrogen gas supplies to the machine.
• Operates on double-bypass, fan-cooled technology that does not use freon or a compressor for cooling.
• Provides the proper water temperature for the machine.
• With the same footprint as the casting machines, the RC-10 can be mounted on top of the machine to save floor space.
• If desired, the unit can be vented to the exterior of the building to help maintain temperature levels in shops where ovens are in the same room as casting or graining machines.
• The RC-10 also has an air-driven auxiliary pump that keeps coolant flowing in the event of a power outage.