You know you need to capture the precious metal released into the air by your cutting, grinding, sanding and other jewelry-making processes—just imagine NOT breathing in that valuable debris or leaving it lost on the breeze but instead turning in back into usable cash for your business! The key to doing just that is the innovative Precious Metal Recovery System (PMRS). An affordable and efficient filtration system that's adaptable to any vacuum unit, the PMRS is designed to not only make it easy to collect and package this material for the refiner but also to allow you to safely get up close to the work you're doing.
The PMRS system consists of an LED-lighted face shield with replaceable clear lens, an under-the-bench vacuum chase, two filter bags, and a switch box that mounts on the wall next to your receptacle and allows you to plug in your vacuum and the PMRS.
• The face shield (7"W x 9-1/4"D x 7-3/4""H) holds a clear lens (7"W x 6-1/2"H) that is easily and economically replaced (clear and magnifying replacement lenses are available separately).
• The vacuum chase attaches to your vacuum unit.
• Two filter bags fit inside your vacuum unit to capture all airborne toxic and irritant debris—including precious metal chips and dust. One is a smaller bag (5-3/8H x 6-5/8" dia. with a 1"-deep elastic drawstring closure), the other is a larger recovery bag (13"W x 9-1/2"D x 9"H, with a 1/2-deep drawstring closure); both are replaceable. When the recovery bag is full, simply lift it out, pull the drawstring tight and send it out to be refined, replacing it with a new bag.
• A vacuum unit is not included.
• Replacement filter (329965) and recovery (329970) bags and clear (329955) and 3X magnifying (329960) face shield lenses are available.