Use this pen-style brush to texture, burnish and finish metal clay and Accent Silver™. The pen is rounded with three flat sides that prevent it from rolling away when you set it down. Twist the back end to extend bristles to the desired length (up to 1") to achieve the brush stiffness you need. Retract the brush when not in use to protect the bristles.
To replace a worn brush:
1. Unscrew the tip and remove it from the pen.
2. Fully extend the bristles and pull the worn bristle insert out of the pen.
3. Insert the new bristles, base first, into the narrow end of the loose pen tip.
4. Press the base into the pen body, seating it firmly.
5. Screw the tip back onto the pen and retract the bristles to the needed length.