Built with leading-edge technology that is continually improving, the mPulse Plus from Orion allows almost any shop to cost-effectively add arc-welding capability to their processes. This small powerhouse is priced at a fraction of full-function Orion pulse arc welding machines and is designed to serve the needs of jewelers welding on a light-duty cycle, making occasional quick, small welds in the course of their day-to-day work.
The mPulse beautifully handles silver, gold and most other jewelry metals used in repair and creation. This system offers intuitive software that is easily updated over WiFi or through the USB port as needed.
• Power settings range from 5 to 30, adjustable by 2.5-watt increments.
• Spot size ranges from 1 to 1.5mm.
• The touchscreen measures a generous 4-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H.
• The well balanced swing-arm microscope holder with handpiece cradle allows you to adjust to the ideal working position.
• Accommodates the optional use of argon gas to protect workpieces against oxidation.
• The unit is designed for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.